Friday, August 12, 2005

'Poisioned' Hearts Will Never Change…

So I’ve finally heard from Chloe, she’s apologised and said we can still be friends, but by the looks of things her idea of friends means only talking to me when she feels like it, I really don’t understand that girl, one moment we’re fine and the next she’s not even talking to me anymore.

Why should I bother with someone who cant even be bothered to ask how I’m feeling or even reply to a simple text asking how she is?

But I’m not going to let it get to me, I’ve been thinking more about this idea, its kind of exciting and yet scary at the same time too. I’m not going to say what it is just yet as I still need to think it through a bit.

Hopefully you will have noticed the very sexual, the very toite banner at the top of my blog, it took me ages to get the size right on Photoshop and to get the coding in the right place but I think it looks quite good, many spanks go out to Misprinted Type for the font. I also have put a few links at the side. Let me know what you think of the new look.

The Reading festival is only 2 weeks away and it seems likes its suddenly snuck up on me, I need to make sure I can still remember how to put my tent up and put it away, I need to buy food and other essentials, and I need to sort out which cameras to bring.

Also I’m going to make a few CD’s to listen to on the way down so I’m going to need people’s suggestions for tracks to go on it, I’ll be making several CD’s, one will be of bands playing at Reading like I did last year.

This week Transco (bastards!) have been digging up my road and we’re currently without any gas, they’re making such a god awful noise that it feels like my eardrums are going to bleed. This morning at 8 o’clock they rang my doorbell and woke me up, I wouldn’t have minded so much if I could sleep last night but I couldn’t.

A couple of nights ago I got bored so I started moving things round in my room, it started with just general tidying but then I started taking it to the next level by clearing my desk and pulling my bed out, I then ended up swapping my bed over with my desk, it works a lot better this way.

At last the gas is back on so I can have a shower.

5 Comments:

At Saturday, 13 August, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Stuff! Keep it coming!
I have a Credit Repair Counseling http://creditfixtip.com/blog. It pretty much covers Credit Repair Counseling related stuff.

Come visit if you get time :-)

 
At Saturday, 13 August, 2005, Blogger John said...

These anonymous comments are starting to piss me off a little.

Maybe I should go onto random blogsites trying to flog free iPods.

...http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=20542190

 
At Sunday, 14 August, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog :-)

 
At Monday, 15 August, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

How do you "flog" a free iPod?

 
At Monday, 15 August, 2005, Blogger John said...

It isn't as easy as you might think, you ask someone if they want a free iPod and they go 'No thanks I'd rather buy one'.

...strange people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home