Thursday, July 28, 2005

Free iPod!...

Fancy a free iPod?...

I know you do really even though your thinking there must be some catch.
I thought there was a catch too until I found out it was totally legit and that someone actually got theirs.

This is how it works:

1.) You click the link

2.) You enter your details and choose an offer, what I did was chose the free DVD trial offer, I cancelled the trail as soon as I was accepted.

3.) Once you've been accepted you can start referring people, you need a minimum of 5 people to complete an offer but you can refer as many people as you like, you can refer friends, family, people on your MSN list, neighbours, dogs, cats and maybe even the pope if you can get hold of him.

4.) You get an iPod.

It's that easy, I suggest you give it a try...or I'll kick your asses, each and every one of you!
Even if your not interested, give the link to someone who might be, it would be a great help.

Either Click Here

or copy and paste this link
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=20542190

Thank You.

...remember I'll kick your asses if you don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home