Friday, April 15, 2005

Week In, Week Out…

Another week another blog, last weekend was spent most doing my contextual studies essay in time for going back to college on Monday, I didn’t get it all finished but I’m nearly there.

Last Saturday I went to the flapper with Gemma and Adam, it was ok, there was a punk bloke with a pink Mohawk throwing up in the toilets which was entertaining.

Monday I was back at college, had a tutorial which went ok, then went to the Maypole to take photos of its scuzziness, I really do hate it round here.

In the evening I went to Carl’s house with Gaz and Adam. Carl’s new housemates were cooking us a meal, it was lasagne and was rather yummy, we had cheesecake for dessert and I bought a bottle of champagne along just in case we got thirsty.

After the meal we all sat round and watched American History X, it was really good, one of the best films I’ve ever seen, although the one scene will have you holding your mouth in pain.

Tuesday I had college. After all sitting around chatting for an hour we went into Solihull, I collected my photos and got some chips, then we all headed back to college for more sitting around and chatting. Such a busy day.

Wednesday I decided to actually do something. I got to college and after sitting round having a short chat we went into Solihull, I went to WH Smiths and bought 2 ring binders, 100 plastic sleeves, some dividers for the ring binders, and a pot to keep my pens and stuff in. We got some food and headed back to college. I then got all my coursework, put in in plastic sleeves and then put it all in the ring binders, it took up nearly all 100 of them too. When it came to putting the dividers in though I realized they were too small, what’s the point of making dividers if they are too small?

In the evening Gemma and Jo got to mine and then we went to the bluebell to meet Adam, Gaz and Carl who were already there, we were a bit late and they all looked pissed off with us. I didn’t like the bluebell much, I cant figure out why though, it may have been because it was so bloody hard to find and I was tired.

When I got home I went straight to bed and went into a coma. When I woke up the next day I fell back to sleep and woke up about 11:30, I spent the rest of the day half asleep trying to get stuff done. In the evening I watched Spellbound, it’s a documentary about an American spelling bee, it was slightly bizarre but generally a good film.

Today I had college again. Being Friday it was web design, and it’s unbelievably boring. I could feel a headache coming on and it was getting worse and worse, when I got home I had some lunch and watched a film on the Community Channel called Lunar Girl, it was slightly amateurish but quite interesting.

I tried sleeping my headache off, it worked for all of 5 minutes until I got up again, so I had a coffee and hoped it would do the trick. I arranged to meet Gemma and Jo and go to Yates’ I was hoping that I’d be feeling a bit better by then but I was feeling worse so I had to stay home and watch the Two Ronnies instead.

I’ve been trying long exposures out for a project, by leaving the shutter on my camera open for a long amount of time in almost complete darkness should have the effect of the room being lit up, not too sure if it will work though so I’m not keeping my hopes up.

I’m off to bed, my head hurts.

Currently listening to: The Flaming Lips - Spongebob And Patrick Confront The Psychic Wall Of Energy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home