Sunday, January 23, 2005

Moneys Too Tight To Mention…

…So I wont. But I will update this for once, I think I’ll add it to my list of new years resolutions and hopefully not need to cross it out.

The past 2 weeks have mainly consisted of going to and from college, staying at home doing my coursework and web design, counting pennies and sleeping.

But seriously, apart from that nothing has happened, my life has got to the point where it cannot be any more boring.

The only thing worth mentioning really is on Wednesday I went back to Church Stretton, I originally went there last year to photograph a waterfall but due to the fact I was using my Pentax for the first time and me not having a tripod the photos didn’t work, so this time I was determined to make it work.

I got to college early (9:30am), I had to go with the first year students because my year had already done this project. On the way there I was told all about the strange different characters on the first year.

When we got to Church Stretton we had a walk uphill and I realized how unfit I actually am, I took 4 rolls of film which I used up pretty quickly.

When we were all done we noticed that someone had left their bag on a rock and gone back to the car so we took it with us as we headed back to the car park. When we got to the car park he wasn’t there, we all started panicking and planning the search party, luckily he turned up so we all left.

Oh, another thing that happened was I almost sold my car to of all people Mr High Speed Garage, I spent all of last Sunday waiting for him to come back but he didn’t so I still have a car to get rid of.

So that’s my boring 2 weeks for you, hope you haven’t fallen asleep as you were reading this, but next week should be better, I’ve received a nice big cheque off my Dad plus I’m planning my New York trip.

currently listening to: stellastarr* - Somewhere Across Forever
Gemma is currently listening to: Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers - Lets Party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home