Thursday, February 17, 2005

Take The National Express When Your Life's In A Mess...

So here I am in Bournemouth, I got here yesterday after a 5 hour coach journey.

I got the coach at 3pm, while I was queuing up to get on the coach I decided that I wanted a new camera bag, I noticed a man who smelt like he hadn't washed since 1997 who had the same camera bag as me.

When I got on the coach it had to go all the way over to Stratford to drop one person off and then we headed back towards Birmingham which really took the piss.

The man sat in front of me smelt worse than the man with the same camera bag as me, the smell was so bad it made me start to feel ill.

When we went through Oxford I noticed how much better it was than Birmingham, I wouldn't mind going there for the day soon.

When I finally got to Bournemouth we went for a chinese, although when I was eating it I kept thinking about how bad that man smelt so I didn't eat that much.

Currently listening to: Head Automatica - Beating Heart Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home