Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I've Got A Golden Ticket...

Woohoo! My ticket for Reading came today, only 24 days to go - that's just over 3 weeks and I still need a tent! I broke the news to my mum last night about me buying the ticket, I was expecting an argument but she was surprisingly ok about it all. I'm thinking about working nights somewhere, the only thing that worries me is catching up with sleep afterwards, my road is the noisiest in the world when you need to get some sleep!

Something funny just happened, a local Barry just ran down the road shitting his Kappa pants while being chased by a 3 legged dog, everybody came out to laugh at him and this other dog came out and chased him back up the road!

For some really weird reason I keep waking up at either 2:10, 4:20 or 7:20am, mentioning no names here, my phone will rinG and whoEver it is calling at that tiMe in the Morning is wAking me up! I'll geT my OwN bacK Soon though!

currently listening to: Hell Is For Heroes - One Of Us
Gemma is currently listening to: Shampoo - Trouble
Mr High-Speed Garage is currently listening to: Some Nelly shite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home