Sunday, August 08, 2004

In Between Days...

Haven't updated my site since Tuesday - oops!

Wednesday

Had my annual room tidying, cleared all the college notes, photos, magazines, etc off the floor and then realized how big my room actually is, considering I have a double bed and a single bed in my room and then room for a family of medium sized rhinos my room isn't that bad really!

Thursday

Had no sleep the night before which wasn't a good start, went on another unsuccessful job hunt, got home and wasn't in 5 minutes before the storm started, it was weird how it all went dark then all you could hear was a distant rumbling for a few minutes, then the heavens opened and the rain was coming down in gallons. As I was watching in amazement my mum rang me telling me not to forget my jeans which were on the washing line, I was going to take some photos out of the window of the rain too but people started getting suspicious of me stood in the window holding my camera.
In the evening I went to the Flapper with Gemma and Helen which was cool, luckily the storm had finished by then.

Friday

Because it was the last day of my mum's fortnight off work I went into Stratford for the day with her, we caught the Stratford blue from Shirley, it was quite a nice bus journey, I spent the whole journey trying to work out why the bus driver was waving out of the window all the way there, it was only when the bus stop that i noticed that he wasn't waving, it was his sleeve flapping out of the window as he drove along!
Stratford was pretty cool, there were loads on people speaking different languages and as always loads of Americans, there was also this weird bloke who was juggling with fire and then shoved it down his trousers!

Saturday

Had a bit of a lazy day (for a change), my Nan came over for a bit and we all sat round complaining about the heat, my next door neighbour told me he was selling his Praktica with 4 lenses (one of them being a huge telephoto lens), a cable release and 6 filters, I was expecting it to be about £200 so i was going to say no but then he told me he was selling it for £20 so i got it - bargain! I spent the whole evening waiting for him to come back though because he was going to sell it at a car boot sale today if I wasn't interested, he came back at about midnight in the end, and then Mr High-Speed Garage started having a rave until 3 am!

Today's been a bit boring, mowed the lawn, came on here, that's it so far, just got a chinese then I'm off to the red lion to attempt the quiz!

currently listening to: Sublime - Wrong Way
Gemma is currently listening to: Seether Feat. Amy Lee - Broken...So is Helen
Mr High-Speed Garage is currently listening to: Some R Kelly shite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home