Sunday, June 20, 2004

Had the most boring week in the history of boringness, not only had I infected my finger with fixer at college but I contracted sars and still couldn't overcome liquid emulsion!
As all the corsework has to be rounded off this week and I only have about half done of what I should have - I'm starting to panic and I know for a fact that I'm going to fail!
The business with my finger is weird, for those who didn't know and were wandering - it started about 2 weeks ago when my nail splintered off into my finger and got all swollen, then on Tuesday I was at college and I got fixer on my poorly finger and it stung like a bastard! Then on Thursday it resembled Freddy Kruegers private parts!
Don't even get me started on the liquid emulsion though!
Woo! Pub quiz tonight, hopefully the mutated turnips wont come last this time!

currently listening to: The Cure - The End Of The World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home