Saturday, May 22, 2004

Went to the Chinese state circus last night, if you haven't been yet it's well worth going, it's all very impressive! When I got home I was tempted to try one of the things they did by balancing 8 chairs on top of each other, I could only find 3 chairs and was very tired so I gave up!
I wish the weather would make it's mind up, I think we all should play the polyphonic spree really loud and then maybe the sun will come out and everyone will put white robes on and start dancing and being happy! ...on the other hand maybe not!

currently listening to: Reuben - Freddy Krueger

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 25 May, 2004, Blogger News is Good said...

Remember to tell everyone you know to vote on June 10th to keep the BNP out!

This has no relation to your blog. I'm just your friendly neighbourhood spiderman.

 
At Tuesday, 25 May, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tuesday, 25 May, 2004, Blogger John said...

...ok - random!
But spiderman is nothing compared to pigeon man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home