Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Went to the golf course thingy by Tudor Grange Park last night, was a good laugh and lots at sniggering at ball jokes (eg. 'have you seen my ball?', 'is this your ball or mine?', 'could you hold my ball for a second?'), the bloke who worked there though was a bit of a psycho, I was a bit worried he was going to chase us with a chainsaw while wearing a hockey mask if we didn't return the clubs by 9:10 but he was ok and actually gave us money for finding his balls that were lost! (ha ha ha, he lost his balls!)
I did something stupid (again) at college today, I had a cut on my finger that went funny last week and totally forgot about it and as had my hands in chemicals to develop the liquid emulsion that I was doing I suddenly remembered! ...Ouch!

currently listening to: Richard Cheese & Lounge Against The Machine - Nookie/Break Stuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home