Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Why do I only find out about Kerrang radio now? If you don't know about it yet and your in the Midlands its on 105.2 FM and is ad free at the moment too with is pretty cool!
Talking about ad free, notice anything different? ...no? Look harder!...still cant see it? The blogspot thing from the tops has vanished!
I did some hair photography on Monday, we did some in the studio then some fashion shots outside, I had to hold a black backdrop against a tree but could only hold it from behind the tree with my arms around it, the shouts of 'tree hugger' weren't helping me at all and the fact that more people were photographing me hugging a tree than they were of the model was worse!

currently listening to: Dangermouse - The Grey Album

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home