Sunday, June 13, 2004

Haven't updated this in a few days so here's a recap of my week.

Monday
College, Solihull, Home, Curry, Pub

Tuesday
Spent all day Tuesday and most of the past week a bit pissed off with a certain individual who will remain nameless!
Most of Tuesday was spent taking a photo and processing the film for my project on the large format camera, it took 4 hours in total!

Wednesday
Boring!

Thursday
Walked up to Sainsburys to get Kerrang and my passport photo, as I was paying for Kerrang (which is only £1 this week), the woman behind the till was telling me about how she used to buy it when it first came out in the 80's, she then said "it was long before you were born though" ...I'm 22!
Kerrang radio also started, it's full of adverts and annoying jingles like the one on the website, I also heard a jingle saying 'it's like we broke into your house in the night and stole your music collection', The playlist is mainly Evanescence, Nickelback, Good Charlotte, Beastie Boys, Eminem, D12, 50-cent, The Streets, Linkin Park, N-E-R-D, if my music collection contained all this (ok ok, I know there's some Beastie Boys, Eminem and Linkin Park in mine but....shut up!) maybe they were doing me a favor?

Friday
Boring!

Saturday
Went into Stratford to take some photos, it was so bloody hot all I could think about all day was a nice cold pint, I was tempted to jump in the river but it looked so full of crap I thought my health was more important, I also did some very experimental night time shots while in the car, they probably wont even turn out but if they do I'll put them up on here!

Meant to be doing coursework but it's way too hot to think today, I tried brushing my teeth with hair gel this morning, knowing me in a few hours time still no coursework will be done!

currently listening to: The Holiday Plan - Stories

1 Comments:

At Monday, 14 June, 2004, Blogger John said...

The funny thing is it actually took me a minute to realize what I had done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home