Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Vase Of Wilted Flowers, For Those Who've Lost Their Powers...

It’s the first of February already…I think I’d better blog quickly before it’s March!

So in the past few days not much has happened, we went to see Rocky Balboa last week, it was alright, nothing too amazing really, I’d put a trailer for it on here if I could be bothered.

We went bowling on Monday, we had a special voucher which gave us all a free game, the voucher wasn’t good enough though as I only came 2nd, I should have read the small print really.

Tuesday I had an interview at the job centre about my job seeker’s allowance, I’m starting to get to the point now where I’m getting too comfortable signing on and need some sort of motivation to keep looking for work. When I was first signing on I had loads of ideas and was really enthusiastic about the whole thing, however, now I’ve lost all that enthusiasm about it all, I’ve not even taken any photos in months and my photo restoration thing is boring me to death, maybe it’s just the time of year, but I really need someone to shake me by the ears and tell me to ‘Go out there and do something goddamnit!’…anyway as I was saying, this interview was just to review how I was getting on looking for work, after talking it all through I now have to go in once a week to sign on, if nothing it’ll get me out there and hopefully get me a job.

Moooving on…how long can you spin a leek for? My record is just over 20 minutes. Try and beat that, I dare you!

…Anguricangù Caeachiridangù!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home