Thursday, November 02, 2006

Everybody's Coming Home For Lunch These Days, Last Night There Were Skinheads On My Lawn...

In my last blog I mentioned that I had an interview the next day about job seeker’s allowance. Monday morning I got up early, rushed out of the house and got the bus into Solihull. I got to the job centre and was told to take a seat, unfortunately the seats were attached to the floor so I decided to sit down instead…well at least I found that funny!

Anyway, after waiting about 20 minutes they called me over to talk me through my claim, the man I had to speak to looked and spoke just like Derek Acorah, luckily he didn’t become possessed during the interview. He scanned through my form and said that I’d be ok to sign on, he then told me to take a seat again while I waited for the woman to come back from her break so I could go over what work I was looking for.

Just as I’d nearly unscrewed the chair from the floor the woman called me over. She asked me a few questions, one bizarrely being if I had any O-levels, I reminded her that I’m only 25 and they are called GCSE’s now. She gave me my JSA book and I was free to go, I needed to change a £10 note for bus fare first so I bought Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back on DVD.

That evening me, Gaz, Adam, Marcus and Jenny all went bowling. This was the first time we’d all been out in almost a month due to Adam, Marcus and Jenny being in Italy for the past couple of weeks.

As we were bowling our ears were being entertained by the delights of a video jukebox, however some idiot…no I feel that using the word idiot to describe this person is unfair to idiots…this #*!% spent £2 choosing 6 Sean Paul songs in a row. Now I really hate Sean Paul and to hear one of his songs is bad enough, all of his songs are just retarded mumblings which sound like they were written by a 2 year old…in fact, I reckon a 2 year old could write and sing a better song than that silly little wanker.

The photo restoration is still going well, I’m currently downloading Dreamweaver, if it installs properly then this week I’ll design a website for the photo restoration business. Also if anybody has any ideas for a name for the business it would be a great help, as of right now I can’t even think of one.

Before I go I promised Gaz that I’d upload the episode of South Park about World of Warcraft so here it is…

South Park 10 08 wow

Add to My Profile | More Videos

…How do you hand something from one player to another?

2 Comments:

At Friday, 03 November, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

I'm not a Artard!

 
At Friday, 03 November, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

I'm not a Artard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home