Friday, October 06, 2006

One Time My Cousin Walter Got This Cat Stuck In His Ass...True Story...

I’ll start this blog off by saying a big thank you to everybody who wished me a happy birthday, unfortunately I had no credit to text anyone back and say thanks so just in case people were thinking I was being rude and not replying, now you know why.

So I’ll tell you about the rest of my birthday. In the afternoon I decided that staying in on my 25th was a bit depressing so I’d go into Solihull and spend a bit of birthday money. When I got there I was walking across Mell Square only to discover that a film crew were interviewing somebody and I’d walked right past in the background, the urge came to moon them but I decided that it was too cold for any of that nonsense.

The main reason I went into Solihull was to buy a graphics tablet for my digital imaging work, however nobody seems to sell them in Solihull so I’ll probably have to buy one off the internet. In the end I decided to treat myself to a DVD, Mallrats was going in Fopp for a fiver so I got that. I then went into the job centre (I seem to be in there every birthday) and I saw a job going for another photography job in Solihull, this time doing portraits.

In the evening I wanted to either go to the greyhounds or to see Distophia play at the jug, however my sister was treating me to a takeaway and we had a decorator coming round, so by the time all that was done it had gone 9:30 and I felt too exhausted. My dad rang me to say happy birthday and to ask about how windows media player gets the song titles, so after I talked him into giving iTunes a try it was 10:30 and the shoes were officially off.

I’ll probably be going to the greyhounds on Saturday now, Carl is back for the weekend so it would work better like that. I’m seeing Jimmy Carr tonight too which I’m really excited about, I hope I get an autograph from his hair.

My dad is coming over tomorrow so I’d better start tidying now.

…Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home