Friday, November 12, 2004

Things Can Only Get Better…

After spending the whole of last week ill at home this week had to be a bit more interesting.
On Sunday night I found out that I had college the next day, not only was it Monday and I wasn’t feeling too good but it was contextual studies too, we were going to be given our 4000 word essays to do.

I decided to make the effort and go in, we had a new tutor which is good because the last one was a total assclown, when I got there somebody who shall remain nameless said some thing to piss me off almost straight away, but after a while I decided that I’d ignore the negative comment and I’d buy myself the Million Dead album to cheer myself up.

When we got into Solihull Jazz and Ashley wanted to drag me round some girly shops, I didn’t mind that much until Jazz went off to try a dress on and Ashley started looking at the underwear section, as she was crouched down looking at the pants, people started giving me funny looks as it must have looked like I was some sort of pervert stood in the middle of the women’s underwear section on my own talking to myself. After that we had a well deserved Burger King and I got my CD.

In the evening we had some fireworks round Adam’s house, but seeing as I didn’t have a lift I had to walk all the way to his house from Shirley, I got a coke from Burger King so it wasn’t so bad although you’d think there would be a bin somewhere along the Stratford Road.

On Tuesday I had college again, although my brain wouldn’t work unless I had another Burger King so we all went there for lunch, when we got back to college I finally took the photos of the cigarette butts, they wouldn’t stand up but I did it in the end.

We now have college on a Wednesday too, so we were told to get there for 9:30, I got there for 10:00 and was only the second person there, I had nothing to do so we all went back to Burger King again, it’s my 4th visit to Burger King within 3 days which is a bit worrying - isn’t that how Elvis started?

When we got back to college we found out that a crime had taken place, a half full box of black and white photographic paper which must have cost about £10 had been stolen, it was last seen on the table next to the Nikon D-100 which costs about £1000, this was obviously the work of a criminal mastermind.

Thursday was my day off, so I spent most of the day asleep, in the evening we all went round Carl’s house, he bought Halo 2 and we were meant to link the 2 X-Box’s up and do a multiplayer, however Ralph forgot the lead to link them up so we had to use just the one TV and leave someone out in every game, as we were packing up at the end of the night we realised that he did bring the lead after all.

Today I had college again, I didn’t have to be in until 1:00 and it was web design so it wasn’t so bad, we did some animation and I tried to make a ball bounce up and down but it just stayed in mid air.

When I came out of college it was freezing, I was tempted to go back to Burger King but I had to stop myself. I stood at the bus stop hoping the bus would come straight away.

…It came…

…and went…

I couldn’t believe it, the bus had stopped, opened the doors, let a few people on and driven off leaving the rest stood there in disbelief, at the time I didn’t mind too much though because a few minutes later a 49 would be along and I could get that, the 49 came and was full so it drove off.

At this point I was starting to get very angry, especially because all the school kids had come along, the 6, A6, 166 and 30 all did the same thing and refused to stop, I was so cold and was tempted to walk home, I looked at the time and a 69 was due, I decided that I’d through myself in front of the bus to make it stop, even if it doesn’t stop I can sue West Midlands Travel for running me over, but it didn’t come. Eventually the 49 came with the 69 right behind it. In the end I got home at 5:00 - 2 hours after I finished college!

Random photo of the day:

Coathanger

currently listening to: Graham Coxon - Freaking Out
Gemma is currently listening to: Sonique - Feels So Good
Mr High-Speed Garage is currently listening to: Some Ja Rule shite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home