Friday, July 02, 2004

It's Friday already!...

The past few days have been a bit mixed, went to the Sharmans on Tuesday, had the pub quiz and all that, our team consisted of 9 people and we still came joint 5th, and then someone asked if me and Jo were brother and sister......?!
I've been feeling a bit 'under the weather' the past few days, not sure if it is because of the shitty weather, or the stress of getting my shitty coursework finished, or something else completely, my money's on the latter! ...I worry too much

BUT...Looking on the bright side, my coursework is all (mostly) done and handed in - Huzzah! I'm going on holiday tomorrow with Adam, Gaz, Carl and Jo to
Combe Haven which is near Dover - Huzzah! I've had my hair cut today - Huzzah! And I've stolen Ceff's word - Huzzah!
So it's all good!
I'm just hoping the weathers going to be a bit better next week than it has been here!

currently listening to:
Biffy Clyro - 57
Gemma is currently listening to:
Hanson - Mmmbop

...Puneta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home