Sunday, December 24, 2006

No More Will My Green Sea Go Turn A Deeper Blue, I Could Not Foresee This Thing Happening To You...

It’s Christmas eve and I’m writing a quickish blog before the festivities begin.

There isn’t a great deal to update you with to be honest, I’ve mainly been Christmas shopping.

Carl and Jo are back from uni for Christmas, we all went over to wetherspoons on Monday for a few drinks, it was good to have all the gang reunited again.

On Thursday my aunt phoned me asking if I could help with some decorating. My cousin had the brilliant idea of arranging for her to have the lounge decorated in time for Christmas but decided she could do it all herself, I came over to lend a hand before the carpet was put down, after hours of sanding and painting it reached midnight and we realized that even if we did finish in time the paint would still be wet so the carpet got put back until the new year.

My dad came over yesterday, he’s here until after Christmas. Before he came here he’d been having a few problems with his computer, not only would it not work but when he went to get it repaired nobody could put their finger on why it wouldn’t work, so he was given a £730 voucher for a new one.

Today he decided to have a look at some computers at PC world…only to find ourselves going back for the voucher and buying one, his computer looks really good, it’s still all boxed right now but it beats the pants off any other computer I’ve ever seen.

After delivering a few cards and presents I got home to cook the tea for the family, I cooked a lamb crumble served with carrots and little roast potatoes…nobody has fallen ill so far which is good.

Anyway, I just have a few things to wrap and then I’m all set for Christmas, I’ll update you as to how the day went. Until then here’s a festive video for y’all…



…I bought these gifts for you they're up in my bum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home