Friday, October 15, 2004

Wash In the Rain...

I found the skeleton!

I wanted a skeleton to photograph as part of an anti-smoking thing on Tuesday, however I didn't know where to get one. When I got to college I did a bit of asking round and eventually managed to get hold of this skeleton of a Bangladeshi woman. It…sorry 'she' was very wobbly and I was worried her arm would fall off, eventually though she kept still and I took the photos, there was quite a funny moment halfway through though when my tutor managed to fire a flash off in his own face.



After college I walked into Solihull in the rain and got Gemma’s Kerrang for her as she was feeling too ill to go out, after a quick bacon cheeseburger I walked down to Gemma’s house and got soaked along the way, Gemma gave me this wristband which says ‘www.letskilltheothers.org Midlands 853’ apparently the 853 is some sort of fan club for The Others.

I then went home for my tea and then went to Carl’s house but I had to walk from Solihull in the rain so I was soaking again, Ralph’s just bought himself an X-Box so he hooked his X-Box up with Carl’s and we had a team game with one team upstairs and the other team downstairs, after about half an hour though I was too tired and couldn’t keep awake so we lost.

Wednesday and Thursday were pretty boring really, today I went into college, I was almost late because I overslept but managed to get there on time, so far since we went back after the summer holidays I haven’t been late yet…touch wood!

currently listening to: Interpol - Slow Hands
Gemma is currently listening to: Shabba Ranks - Mr Loverman
Mr High-Speed Garage is currently listening to: Some Fatman Scoop shite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home