Sunday, September 12, 2004

Let's Go Head For The Shore...

I've been meaning to update N.U.F.A.T. (ooh I quite like that) for a while now so now I've sat down and started typing hopefully I'll get it done.

After a few boring days of doing hardly anything I went to the Sharmans on Monday with Adam, Gaz, Carl and Jo. When we sat down Jo asked me if I was going to come to the Academy on Saturday I told her that I was planning to go to my Dad's house for the weekend so I wouldn't be able to go, she then told me that it was her last weekend here, she'd been offered a place at Wolverhampton Uni and would be leaving on Sunday so I decided to put off going to my Dad's house until Monday.

Tuesday we went to the Red Lion, nothing much happened, earlier in the day I was round my Nan's house doing some jobs for her in the garden, I had trouble getting the lawn mower to work so that took me most of the afternoon and then I had to rake all the grass up which seemed to take forever, she made me gammon and pineapple so it wasn't all bad because my Nan's cooking is the best ever!

Wednesday we all went for a meal at the Black Boy in Knowle, Gaz saw someone we knew from Woodrush in there so he went up and said 'Hi', we couldn't hear what he said but she soon walked off, we then went on to the White Swan in Solihull for a quick drink, all the way there Adam had the hiccups and they wouldn't go, maybe something scary would get rid of them...

In the White Swan there was a woman who wasn't too pleasing to the eye...or to the nose for that matter, gravity had got the better of her and she reminded me of 2 sumo wrestlers bungee jumping...Adam's hiccups went!

I'm not sure if it was the sight of her or if it was the meal but Gaz needed to go home because he wasn't feeling too good, he sped off home at 80mph and just about made it in time, with all this going on Adam's hiccups returned!

Thursday we went to Carl's house.

Friday was boring.

Saturday I went into Birmingham with Adam, we looked around the shops for hours and didn't get anything, we kept getting stuck behind women with pushchairs with screaming kids in and random weirdos who shouted at people about being served in HSBC.

We didn't go to the Academy in the end, Jo had too much stuff to sort out and we were all exhausted so in the end we just went round Carl's house and watched Interview With A Vampire which was good but I found it hard to keep awake near the end.

Today I've been sorting stuff out for tomorrow, I'm going down to Bournemouth with Adam to see my Dad for a week which should be pretty cool, I'm just hoping it doesn't rain!

I've managed to finish writing it this time! Hoorah!

currently listening to: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Y Control
Gemma is currently listening to: The Rasmus - In The Shadows
Mr High-Speed Garage is currently listening to: Some Daniel Bedingfield shite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home