Monday, February 12, 2007

Now You Bring It Up, I'm Gonna Ring It Up, Just To Hear You Sing It Out...

Another week, another blog. And I’m going to start this blog off with some good news…

I’ve finally managed to get something I’ve been after for ages!

…no, not a job…as if!…

I’ve finally managed to get hold of all the Kevin Smith films released so far in the UK. In case you’re keeping track (and you’re probably not) this includes Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. The only problem there being that Dogma wasn’t available in the UK anymore…oh the joys of eBay! I felt like my search was finally over…well for the next few days because Clerks 2 comes out on DVD next week.

Thursday morning I opened the curtains to find that it had snowed over night. Now when I say it had snowed, I’m not talking about a pathetic sprinkle which is gone by lunch, I’m talking proper ‘get your socks wet’ snow, the kind that you hope you still have that pair of wellies for. It had been years since last had snow like this, it always reminded me of when we were at school and we’d have to wait to hear if our school was called out on the local radio to say it was closed.

On Saturday Adam, Gareth, Marcus and Jenny came round and we all went to the Lickey hills to try out Adam’s sledge that he found. Gaz was the first to try it out, I thought he’d go for a few feet if anything, but he went for absolutely miles. We all took it in turns to slide down this hill, we were getting soaked but we didn’t care, it was like being 5 years old again, at one point I even collided with the fence surrounding the playground and I just fell back laughing despite the fact that my legs had gone right through this fence.

When I got home though it was time to grow up again, I could have played in the snow all day but I’m 25 now, 25 year olds don’t do that kind of thing…well…they’re not supposed to anyway.

So next time it snows remember this video...I’m not sure why...but just remember it, ok?…



…Lllllet’s build a snowman!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 15 February, 2007, Blogger Laura said...

Hey, Msn Laura here, found my old bookmark for this site the other day, have to congratulate a nice shout out for Cannibal The Musical...."hey, wasn't it weird when he was making that tappity sound in the snow guys...?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home