Friday, March 19, 2004

I'm in coursework hell!
I've been given this coursework where I have to compare my photographs to those of contemporary photographers, but I cant get any photos done because either:
a.) I cant get the studio free
b.) the model for my photoshoot doesn't turn up
c.) the graphics student who's work I have to photograph doesn't turn up/work isn't finished
d.) I cant get to the printer to print photos off
I also have to do a presentation on Wednesday about how I would edit a set of photos if I was a Japanese journalist.
One thing that isn't helping is the fact that I'm constantly tired, I never have any energy. Maybe I'm just not getting enough sleep or not eating enough or the weather or something!
Once I've got this coursework done I can get back to looking for work, I need to earn some money quick, I'm not missing out on Reading, I don't want to end up buying a ticket last minute from some dodgy bloke for £300 plus my soul and a bag of Quavers!
I'm currently TRYING to listen to The Killers but 'Mr High-Speed Garage' is at it again, so he obviously hasn't read my last message... the ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home