Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Anger Management…

So it’s been almost 2 weeks since I finished college and I should be feeling much better for it, but in actual fact I feel awful. I’m not sure if it’s the heat, the messed up sleeping pattern or just the lack of things to do, but I’ve been in the foulest of tempers just lately. So I apologise now if I’ve come across as a bit of a mardy arse just lately, I think I really need a holiday or time away from Birmingham.

We had the end of year show last Friday, when I got there Ziggy was drunk and had spilt red wine over someone, it was a good night though, everybody’s work was so much better than our end of year show last year, I wish I’d put that much effort into it when my work was up now.

(at this point I saved the blog on word and went for a walk and some ‘fresh air’)

…Ok, now I’m really REALLY angry, I was walking up the Alcester road to the Kings Arms and a car passed me, out of the corner of my eye I saw something fly out the window and hit me. It was an egg, some little fucker fucking egged me!

Now I really have had enough of Birmingham, the people here are just rude, have absolutely no manners, and the air here tastes like shit. I’m leaving Birmingham as soon as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home