Sunday, August 06, 2006

All N My Grill...

So I start this blog the usual way, by apologising. First of all I’m sorry about the lack of updates over the past few weeks, and secondly I’m sorry for the rant in my last blog, I guess the anger thing hasn’t quite gone after all.

Anyway, to the blog…

Things haven’t exactly been busy here, I’ve mainly been job hunting but due to the lack of money I cant actually make it to the job centre or any agencies so I’m having to do it all online or in the paper. I’m not going to talk about the job hunting here though, I’m saving that for another blog.

Last Sunday Carl had a free house so he invited us all over for a barbeque, we had an uninvited guest though as a cat seemed to make Carl’s house his new home. In the evening Carl hooked his laptop up to the TV and we watched the intros to 80’s cartoons, it was like going back in time, I’d totally forgotten about most of them.

Having this barbeque gave us the barbeque bug (no, not like that!), so we decided that the next weekend we’d have another one, this time at Jenny’s house.

This time Jenny made most of the food herself and it was really nice (even if it did had onions and garlic in), afterwards we all played Cranium in the garden but it became more of a plasticine penis making competition. After the game of Cranium we had another trip down nostalgia boulevard and played on the Mega-Drive, it had been years since I’d played on one and it finished off a really good day.

In other news…

Film Four is now free, so finally there are some decent movies on TV at last, so far I’ve seen Lost in Translation, Ghost World and Trainspotting, that’s more movies than I’d watch in a whole year on normal TV.

Also I know I said I’d be giving this site a new logo, I haven’t forgotten, I just have several different ideas at the moment, I may need your help choosing one.

In the mean time check out some of the images I used on my course…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home